Luke was quite the trooper while at the Villa. He just strolled along taking in all the art, people and beautiful landscape. I think he really enjoyed it. He has been having a rough week with the teething so we thought the drive and stroll might help. He enjoyed the Villa but didn't quite enjoy the car ride....especially since the drive home was longer because I made a request to stop at Diddy's (a yummy cookie shop in Westwood. I lived for these cookies at UCLA) to stock up on some cookies. Yummy!
Friday, December 28, 2007
The Getty Villa
Today we visited the Villa in Pacific Palisades. Sean and I have been wanting to go for awhile now and finally acted on our words. Sean had the week off from work so we had some nice quality family time.
Luke was quite the trooper while at the Villa. He just strolled along taking in all the art, people and beautiful landscape. I think he really enjoyed it. He has been having a rough week with the teething so we thought the drive and stroll might help. He enjoyed the Villa but didn't quite enjoy the car ride....especially since the drive home was longer because I made a request to stop at Diddy's (a yummy cookie shop in Westwood. I lived for these cookies at UCLA) to stock up on some cookies. Yummy!


Luke was quite the trooper while at the Villa. He just strolled along taking in all the art, people and beautiful landscape. I think he really enjoyed it. He has been having a rough week with the teething so we thought the drive and stroll might help. He enjoyed the Villa but didn't quite enjoy the car ride....especially since the drive home was longer because I made a request to stop at Diddy's (a yummy cookie shop in Westwood. I lived for these cookies at UCLA) to stock up on some cookies. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment