Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sneaky Luke

Luke and I were in his bedroom packing for this weekend when he took off to the living room. I thought he was playing with his mega blocks but heard a crumpling noise and him saying "mmmmmmm!" I ran out there and saw Luke sitting there with an empty bag of teddy puffs, puffs on the floor and him stuffing puffs in his mouth. I said "excuse me Mr." and he jumped, looked at me and started to stuff more in his mouth....still managing to say "mmmmmm." He had found the bag in my diaper bag. I put a few in there yesterday to make sure I always had some handy. Mr. Luke must have known they were in there.
Caught in the act
Chipmunk cheeks

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

E did that once when he was around that age but it was w/ a bag of cereal it was so funny. He had the chipmunk cheeks too. E climbed up onto the table and got the bag off it. Little michevous (sp?) boy. Can't put anything past those little boys!!

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

Sarah,
I think it's so cute that:
1.) He KNEW he was doing something sneaky
2.) He kept eating them even when he got caught, and
3.) You caught it all on camera!

Hope you guys had a fun weekend at the desert!