Monday, August 25, 2008

Smoothie Addict

Luke has a new addiction....smoothies! Sean has been making Luke safe smoothies lately and Luke goes nuts for them. When Sean gets the blender ready, Luke squeals with delight and dances around the kitchen. He is very impatient when it comes to the smoothies. He will also hum and make a blending like noise when the blender goes on. He drinks from his cup but will come up to Sean and steal from his cup and then drink from my cup. Sean and I are sure he gets more smoothie than the two of us combined. He is too cute for us to say no to. He can steal my smoothie anytime.

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Is Luke ever dressed? J/K! You can sneak stuff into the smoothie. If you need hints. Email me

The Boys and Mommy said...

So funny you wrote that because I think of that almost every time I post. People are going to think I never dress Luke. I take most of the pictures in the morning lately...right after I take him out of his pj's and let him run around. I just love baby skin.

Amanda Berkes said...

I love smoothies too!!! He is so darn cute!