Monday, September 22, 2008

Friday Night Fun with Greta

We babysat our friends daughter Friday night. We all had a good time with G. She was the perfect child. She didn't make a peep the entire time and was such a joy to watch. She was so content playing with toys, reading books and being held. Different from Luke who just runs in circles all day and doesn't like to be held. I guess that is the difference between boys and girls. They are only two months apart and play really well together. I'm hoping Greta's vocabulary rubs off on Luke. I'm in awe of her use of words (English AND Spanish) and signs. Rachel & Jon, she is a sweetie and I'm happy to watch her anytime.


Luke and Greta looking at the dogs behind the fenceWhen Greta heard the dog bark she sat up & reacted...it was so cute

"Hey, I want want you have!" Luke was trying to steal Greta's food. Even after he was done with his dinner, he'd come up to Greta and reach his little hand up on the tray to see what he could get.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Cute pics of the two kids, but I LOVE the picture of Luke in the sidebar on the right. That is Luke, right? Did you take that, or have someone make it for you?

The Boys and Mommy said...

Yes, that picture is of Luke when he was eight months old. We had a photographer take those pictures. She is wonderful and we're so sad she moved to Texas.