Monday, February 25, 2008
Luke is 10 Months
Today Luke is 10 months. His first birthday will be here before we know it. He is still crawling around, but is becoming more steady on his feet. He can stand by himself and has taken a step, but comes crashing down. He is still on a fairly limited diet due to his allergies. I make most of his food (except for carrots and peas which I buy) with our food processor. I love it. His favorites include mangoes, avocados, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, pears, apples and believe it or not, broccoli. There isn't much he doesn't like. I tried giving him little teddy puffs (like a cheerio almost...organic, no dairy, no soy, no wheat) and he hasn't reacted yet. I'm hoping that he does okay with them so we can expand his diet a bit more. He is really interested in what we eat. Overall, he is doing well. He has his first two bottom front teeth and boy are they sharp. They took forever to come in and really bothered him. I hope it gets easier with each tooth.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment