The Boys and Mommy
Daddy, Luke, Brogan, Guinness and Mommy.
Monday, February 4, 2008
When the parents are away the dogs will....
These are two new spots I've found the dogs. Guinness finds Sean's chair to be very comfy. I guess he is feeling like all his sleeping spots have been taken over by baby stuff.
Brogan sun bathing on the table
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(91)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
▼
February
(9)
Hawaii
Hawaii
New Toy
Luke is 10 Months
Sweet Brogan
G diapers
When the parents are away the dogs will....
RIP Davis
Airing out
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(8)
►
December
(8)
About Me
The Boys and Mommy
I'm the proud mama of a beautiful little boy and wife to my loving husband Sean.
View my complete profile
My cutie pie
Click here to give free food for shelter animals
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
No comments:
Post a Comment