Touching the pig. This mama pig loved to be scratched.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Centennial Farm
We took Luke to the farm at the fairgrounds last Friday. He had such a blast. I think I found my new hang out for those fussy afternoons. It is so close to us and is free. Luke loved all the animals. He called the cows "doggies" and enjoyed the chickens and roosters. I had such a good time with Luke. I can't explain how amazing it is to see your child enjoy things for the first time. There are so many of those moments you experience and I know there will be a million more...but it is just so dang cool. The look he had in his eyes, the excitement in his squeals and the way he ran from animal to animal was magical. I can't wait to keep discovering with our little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment