Sean enjoyed his second Father's Day over the weekend. If Luke could talk, I know he'd say how much he loves his Daddy. He is a major Daddy's boy. When Sean comes home, Luke lights up, runs towards him, smiles and squeals "Daddy!" He loves hanging out and playing with Daddy. It is so special to see the two of them together. I love you so much babe and I think you are the most amazing Father!
I should mention that Sean didn't get to relax much on his special day. I put him to work. He was busy all afternoon building our garden beds (we needed them in place by Monday in order for the landscapers to place irrigation). He worked so hard in the hot sun and didn't even complain once. What a stud! He did such a great job and now we'll be ready to plant our fruits and veggies.
Daddy & Luke together at a family BBQ Sunday night

Four generations of Doyle's (Sean's Dad and Grandpa)
No comments:
Post a Comment