Luke is a little man now....he runs, babbles (still only says "daddy" and "doggy" I'm really trying for the "mama" but no luck), tries to feed himself with a spoon, likes to drink water from a big boy cup, throws little tantrums when he can't go outside, plays peek-a-boo, engages in little games, laughs at silly things, etc. He has his little personality and he is so much fun. I love being with him every day as he is such a blessing. I'm in awe of him. I'm enjoying every moment as I know the next year will fly by just as quickly as this one did.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Happy Birthday Luke
Luke is a year old! I just can't believe it. I look back on last year and think how much our lives have changed. It is hard to think what life was like before Luke. It seems like he has always been around. He has brought so much joy into our lives. Children really do change your world for the better. Little things don't seem to matter anymore. He puts perspective on things.
Luke is a little man now....he runs, babbles (still only says "daddy" and "doggy" I'm really trying for the "mama" but no luck), tries to feed himself with a spoon, likes to drink water from a big boy cup, throws little tantrums when he can't go outside, plays peek-a-boo, engages in little games, laughs at silly things, etc. He has his little personality and he is so much fun. I love being with him every day as he is such a blessing. I'm in awe of him. I'm enjoying every moment as I know the next year will fly by just as quickly as this one did.


Luke is a little man now....he runs, babbles (still only says "daddy" and "doggy" I'm really trying for the "mama" but no luck), tries to feed himself with a spoon, likes to drink water from a big boy cup, throws little tantrums when he can't go outside, plays peek-a-boo, engages in little games, laughs at silly things, etc. He has his little personality and he is so much fun. I love being with him every day as he is such a blessing. I'm in awe of him. I'm enjoying every moment as I know the next year will fly by just as quickly as this one did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen girl! you will miss this.. but the wonderful thing about children is there is always a new adventure around the corner... never a dull moment!
Post a Comment