Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Luke's Party
Luke had his first party on Saturday. He also had his first experience with cake. It was a Luke- safe cake that I made....cinnamon applesauce cake. It actually tasted pretty good...but was very dense. It was dairy, wheat, egg and soy free. I made icing that was also dairy free. The cake and icing made for an easy clean up because the icing was thick and the cake was dense. Luke seemed to enjoy the few bites he had. We had to help him break the cake so he could actually get some bites. He had a great day and was exhausted by the end. He barely finished his bottle as we put him down to sleep. He started to fall asleep on my shoulder as I was rocking him. I just let him stay there since it isn't often he lets me snuggle.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hope he liked all his toys!!
Happy Birthday Luke~
At 1st I thought his cake was a giant ice cream sandwich b/c he had it upside down. It looked cute!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday, Luke.
Thanks for throwing such a great party! We had so much fun celebrating Luke!
Love, Luke's FG
Post a Comment